Saturday, December 14, 2013

Kid stuff

1. At this moment, the boys are in our bed repeating the following game: X says he has a bad dream; K says he'll help him be safe; K reads him the Snoopy book and then tells him to go to sleep.

2. X's favorite knock knock joke: "Knock knock." "Who's there?" "Winnie the Pooh comes!"

3. K and I have been having Comics Contests. One of us will come up with an idea, and then we each draw our own comic about it. We don't peek until we're both done, then we exchange.

4. X has been spending the morning rolling up all the rugs in the house.

5. K and X's sweet bedtime game eventually degenerated into K telling X, "What do you want?? It's three in the morning. Just go back to sleep!"

6. When K wakes up, he immediately grabs a book. Unless I'm around, then he wants snuggles first.

7. When X wakes up, he laughs out loud, then instructs me on exactly how bright he wants his room and thanks me when I adjust it to his specifications, then starts jumping. I have to jump too. "Jump, Mommy! Four, five, six! Don't take a break!" My little personal trainer.

8. X has made progress in counting. He consistently says, "ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twelveteen, fourteen, seventeen, eighteen..."

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh. Too adorable. I think I need more pictures of X and K! It's been a while and sounds like they are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete