Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

K has spent the last few days making valentines for each kid in his class. I cut out construction paper hearts and he wrote the kids' names, drew a smiley face, and added stickers. We finally finished tonight.

The other day, X also came home with a list of all the kids in his class for valentines. It hadn't even occurred to me that we needed to do valentines for a room full of toddlers. But check out what I made. Ten minutes with an online photo editor and printed out at home, four to a page. BAM.


6 comments:

  1. I have glitter stuck to my forehead and on just about every surface downstairs. I am so over Valentine's Day! But they did turn out pretty well. (We glued different colored/sized hearts made of construction paper, and also added puffy hearts and glitter. I looked like David Bowie circa 1976.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of them! That picture of X is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job with the last minute craftiness! He is such a cute guy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is totally adorable! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete